Monday, August 17, 2009

where can you go with your philippine passport?

expensive visa application fees and visa denial nightmares have been part and parcel of the travel tales of those of us who hold a philippine passport.

but a little trawling online showed me a list of countries where we philippine passport-holders can travel visa-free (some places issue the visa upon arrival, though).

at the moment, your philippine passport can take you to:

africa
  • burundi
  • cape verde
  • comoros
  • djibouti
  • egypt (south sinai only)
  • gambia
  • kenya
  • madagascar
  • morocco
  • mozambique
  • saint helena
  • seychelles
  • tanzania
  • togo
  • uganda
  • zambia
asia-asean
  • brunei darussalam
  • cambodia
  • indonesia
  • laos
  • malaysia
  • singapore
  • thailand
  • vietnam
asia-non-asean
  • armenia
  • azerbaijan
  • bangladesh
  • georgia
  • hong kong
  • iran
  • israel
  • south korea (jeju island only)
  • macau
  • maldives
  • mongolia
  • nepal
  • sri lanka
  • timor-leste
europe
  • kosovo
oceania
  • cook islands
  • fiji
  • marshall islands
  • federated states of micronesia
  • niue
  • palau
  • samoa
  • tuvalu
  • vanuatu
north america
  • bermuda
  • costa rica
  • dominica
  • haiti
  • nicaragua
  • saint kitts and nevis
  • saint lucia
  • saint vincent and the grenadines
  • turks and caicos islands
south america
  • bolivia
  • brazil
  • colombia
  • ecuador
  • peru
  • suriname
quite a long list, isn't it? :) (let's just not compare it with the list of other countries) i was pleasantly surprised myself, especially after seeing fiji and brazil in there.

gotta get a move in renewing my passport then! :D

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure can i go to Turks and Caicos Island without a visa? All i need to have is my Philippine passport and my tickets? Please help me..Thanks!

Mark Benson said...

Your Philippines passport can take you to many destinations around the world as stated by the post. If you intend to explore Africa then go for cheap flights to Entebbe, Uganda or Seychelles would be a stunner but would dent your pocket a bit. You sure can enter a plenty of out standing destinations with your passport.

Muminah Tannous said...

Now I am fully aware of visa countries with the Philippine passports as I didn't know before that. Can you also tell me The countries which can be visited with a British passport? One country I know which can be visited with this passport is Saudi Arabia as I have book Saudi Umrah Visa and perform Umrah and now I don't know about the other countries which one can visit with the britishh passport.

Umrah Experts Hajj Umrah Offer said...

Hajj is the greatest event for the entire Ummah of Muslims and they perform it with a true heat and spirit. So, check out the Hajj Reflections in Maidan E Arafat With Allah The Almighty and explore the hidden benefits of Hajj worship. Hurry up to book your dreamy deals to complete the religious duty.

Ady Grewal said...

I love traveling and I have planned visits to a couple of countries in the coming years. Currently, I am looking for cheap and luxury London to Makkah Hajj Umrah flights to perform my Umrah.

Aaban Raqib said...

I love voyaging and I have arranged visits to two or three nations in the coming years. At present, I am searching for cheap and extravagance London to Makkah Umrah flights to play out my Umrah.

Abdullah Saif said...

Many Muslims from different parts of the world come to Makkah to perform Umrah and Hajj. Baitullah travel hajj and umrah packages Manchester come with various facilities at different prices. Pick a package according to your desire and budget. Our basic facilities include flight tickets, hotel accommodation and, your visa processing. We assure you after availing of our services you will feel no regret. Your journey with our services will become charming. Book your Umrah package right now and avail yourself of our services.