Saturday, February 2, 2008

can you believe it's february?

my birthday month is here! can't believe january just whizzed past. and february is always a quick wink of a month, too, so that means i really have to pay attention if i want to enjoy my 26th. :)

got some trips lined up for this month, to make things special on my birthday. don't want to spoil the surprise, so you're just going to have to wait and see where i'll be off to for my birthday.

one of my resolutions was to minimize the costly mini-trips for the year so i can save up for my europe trip next year. :) to compensate for the lack of travels, i've decided to buy a copy of josefina p. manahan's streetbound: manila on foot, which details 22 walking tours of the manila of our affections. i hope it'll tide me over until my planned trips later in the year.

No comments: